Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

3 looks + 1 Clutch :)

Hey, everyone today I just want to show you guys how to use your accessories wisely. You don't need a billion of accessories [it doesn't hurt :) ] But if you are Fashionista on a budget like me, I'm going to show you how to keep it simple, dress it up and wear it freely. Three different looks with the same clutch bag :) For the first look I went with a little pink dress, it's cute & casual with a little lace :). I paired it with burgundy tights & black flats. I also accessorized with pearls to keep a feminine vibe.

For the second look I went for a Chic look but still wanted to keep it casual. I love RED so I went with a red fitted blazer and paired it with a cream top, a red knit skirt and lazer pink flats.  For the top I wanted to give a peplum effect so I cinched my waist with a black belt. I accessorized with a over-sized leaf necklace.

For the Third look I went for a bohemian look really gypsy junkie :). I paired a Paisley top with a sheer floor length skirt and peep toe wedge. 




2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I've nominated YOU for a Liebster Awards! All the details about your nomination and what to do next are on my blog. Congrats!!! More info here: http://sophistified.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-awards.html

    PS. I bought the exact same clutch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Love all the looks here, your style's amazing :)
    www.cosasbella.com

    ReplyDelete